Oracle EBS Developer
Company: Neenah Paper, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Neenah, we have a long history - rooted in a proud heritage
of paper making. For over 100 years, we've grown and evolved our
technology, our methodologies, the materials we use and what we
make. We're laser-focused on increasing our organic growth
trajectory and leading the market in platforms including Filtration
Media, Digital & Specialty Coatings, Custom Engineered Solutions
and Imaging & Packaging, enabled by both our culture and our
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Global IT
Applications team, as Oracle EBS Developer. In this role, the
Developer is responsible for the support of the production Oracle
EBS system in addition to the analysis, development, deployment of
customizations and extensions to the Oracle EBS including
third-party applications. The position is a member of a diverse
support team reporting to the Director of Global IT Applications
with flexibility to be based in Atlanta, GA or Neenah, WI. Strong
partnership, project leadership and customer satisfaction are key
measurements of success for this position.
- Maintain effectiveness under high-pressure situations in order
to meet expectations while managing projects and daily support
simultaneously. Excel in problem solving abilities while providing
timely solutions to issues and designs.
- Manage and lead meetings with internal business clients.
Effectively manage customer requests in functional areas.
Facilitate meetings to prioritize open issues, request and major
projects. Work with the process leads and the offshore team to
ensure the requests are given the necessary resources.
- Strong analysis, design and troubleshooting skills. Exhibit the
ability to analyze, test, implement, and provide post support for
projects that improve our current systems.
- Effectively work with Oracle and other third-party vendors to
troubleshoot and maintain our Oracle environments.
- Promote a strong team environment within IT and across business
functions and departments. Provide knowledge transfer to other
staff members both in IT and within the business community.
- Provide support for Oracle Applications and third-party
software, as necessary.
- Ensure procedures, and practices in my support area are
followed by Neenah and regulatory standards.
- Utilize strong written and oral communication skills to design
and document solutions for projects and systems that can be easily
followed by others. Demonstrate the ability to communicate
appropriately and professionally while staying customer
- Take action to enhance proficiency in technical aspects of my
role thru ongoing training, education, and networking.
- Demonstrate leadership by recommending enhancements and new
software projects that support Neenah goals and objectives. Provide
optimal support for existing applications and implementation of new
applications by utilizing available resources in the most effective
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
or related field OR equivalent professional experience (4+
- 3+ years of technology experience in Oracle E-Business Suite or
similar ERP experience
- Strong understanding and technical knowledge of R12 E-business
- Strong development skills in SQL, PL/SQL, OAF/ADF components,
Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports recommended
- Highly self-motivated and directed and an ability to prioritize
and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical
thinking, organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
while generating results through influence in a matrix environment
with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Solution-focused and flexible to adapt to the needs of the
- Up to 15% travel required for this role (While 15% of travel is
typically required, due to COVID-19 non-essential travel is
Keywords: Neenah Paper, Inc, Green Bay , Oracle EBS Developer, Other , Neenah, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!