Pouch Operator - Flexible Packaging (2nd Shift) - De Pere, WI
Company: Belmark inc
Location: De Pere
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you enjoy working hands-on utilizing some of the best
technology in the printing and packaging industry? Does accepting
daily challenges and exceeding goals resonate with you? Belmark is
currently seeking Assistant Pouch Operators to work 1st and 2nd
shifts. They are responsible to ensure quality during runs, make
machine adjustments when needed and stage materials. Attention to
detail, flexibility, problem solving skills and teamwork are a
must. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, our
Operators are able to work in a friendly environment with a
potential to grow with the company. 1st shift hours are from 6:00
a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Monday - Friday. 2nd shift work hours are from
2:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. (midnight), Monday-Thursday.
Belmark creates many of the labels, cartons, and flexible film
we as consumers see daily when shopping for various items. Our
primary markets are in the food and beverage industry. A nationally
recognized company; our customers vary from small to large
companies, and customer satisfaction is our primary goal. By
following our company mission of speed-to-market, product
development, service development and quality, we have created a
company dedicated to our customers, and created a culture that
values each of our employees.
- Attention to detail and ensure quality attributes are met
during the production run.
- Packing pouches per the customer pack configuration.
- Perform quality checks and making machine adjustment as
- Issue raw materials and final case/pallet count paperwork.
- Staging raw materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Requires education equivalent to two (2) years of high
- Knowledge of the ability to effectively utilize the English
- Regular attendance is required. May be required to work some
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers,
decimals and fractions.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow simple written and oral
Belmark also offers a friendly working environment with a
competitive benefits package for eligible employees. Our benefits
- Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation, personal time & holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Health Clinic
- On-site Fitness Center
Keywords: Belmark inc, Green Bay , Pouch Operator - Flexible Packaging (2nd Shift) - De Pere, WI, Other , De Pere, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!