Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Housekeepers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of
resident's apartments and common areas as assigned by the Director
of Housekeeping. This position reports to the Director of
- Performs general cleaning assignments in apartments, hallways
and common areas.
- Prepares apartments for move-in as assigned.
- Participates in annual cleaning schedules.
- Utilizes cleaning chemicals properly and safely in accordance
with department guidelines.
- Informs supervisor of any pertinent resident issues or
- Keeps housekeeping carts and vacuums clean and in good working
- Participates in energy awareness program.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Green Bay , Housekeeper, Other , Neenah, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!