PT - Fresh Cut Fruit & Veggie Clerk (Morning Availability) - Menasha
Company: Festival Foods
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Title: Fresh Cut Produce Clerk
FLSA Status: Hourly
Reports To: Produce Department Manager/Fresh Cut Manager
Produce Associates provide a high standard of care to quality,
nutritious fruits and vegetables to ensure they are fresh &
delicious for the families within our communities.
A Fresh Take: Why Festival Foods?
- Work/Life Balance: Our associates need time away from work to
balance their lives - that's why we offer work/life balance
scheduling for all associates. We also start at 15 days of PTO for
all of our Full-Time associates
- Associate Discount: Enjoy 5% off your grocery purchases, and
10% off a peak-this-week produce offering
- Grow: With our Management Trainee, Emerging Leaders, e-Learning
Platform, and more - there are so many ways to grow & develop
personally & professionally
- Be an Owner: No really, be the owner! Become an owner of
Festival Foods through our Employee Stock Ownership Program and be
empowered to make decisions to bring our guests back
- Bank Bucks for College: You contribute 50 cents per hour
worked, and Festival will match up to $10,000 for school &
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in ensuring all department standards are being met in
the Fresh Cut department
- Observes sales floor and cooler conditions; takes action to
correct areas of opportunity
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels and ensures accurate
pricing on products received and sold
- Oversees all sanitation within Fresh Cut department
- Provides customer service to guests.
- Assists guests with finding items they are looking for
throughout the store
- Addresses guest concerns and resolves issues when a guest is
not satisfied with the service or product received
- Contributes to overall cleanliness of the department by picking
up, organizing, and cleaning work areas, shelving, and sales floor
- Required to maintain food safety logs
- Ensure all quality standards are being met, including quantity
expectations at 100% by 10 am and 5 pm
- Regular, timely attendance in compliance with the work
schedule, and adequate notice to find a replacement for occasional
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with guests and
- Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to
handle a diverse crew in a stressful environment.
- Thorough understanding of all safety requirements and company
safety policies, including proper lifting techniques and box cutter
- Ability to use the following equipment: power jack, walk behind
lift, WAV, baler, compactor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described below are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The associate must possess the ability to stand in place for
long periods of time; work in a cooler, walk in the store; bend,
stoop and kneel regularly.
- The associate must have full range of upper body motion in
order to lift product. Requires the ability to perform repetitive
tasks for prolonged periods of time.
- Must possess functional sensory abilities in order to visually
monitor the store, create attractive displays, and to operate
- The position requires the associate to lift up to 40 pounds on
an occasional basis.
The Fresh Cut Clerk is an hourly position that may be part-time
Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service,
state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival
Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission!
Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang
Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take
actions that will "Bring the Customer Back". We are proud to be a
family and employee-owned company.
At Festival Foods we are committed to providing an environment
of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are
available to all. We are dedicated to building a top-notch team of
skilled, experienced and service-oriented associates who represent
a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. Festival Foods
believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates,
products, and our community strengthen our ability to serve our
guests, as we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented
Keywords: Festival Foods, Green Bay , PT - Fresh Cut Fruit & Veggie Clerk (Morning Availability) - Menasha, Other , Menasha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!