Accounting Assistant, Part time, 20 hr/week
Company: Jx Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for posting all bank
activity, journal entry management, generating company checks and
assisting with other accounting projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for posting all bank activity on a daily basis
- Review and post all general ledger journal entries
- Generate all manual & system check runs
- Company vehicle management
- Maintain company trip records
- Various other accounting projects as needed
The above list reflects the general details necessary to
describe the principle and essential functions of the position and
shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for
An individual in this position must be able to successfully
perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
- Requires a 2 year Associate Degree in Accounting or actively
pursuing an equivalent degree.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, ability to
multi-task and accurate data entry skills a must.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting principles.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
JX Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Jx Enterprises, Inc., Green Bay , Accounting Assistant, Part time, 20 hr/week, Other , Marquette, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!