Personal Insurance Customer Service Agent
Company: Johnson Financial Group
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position is responsible for all aspects of client account
servicing. Owns the Johnson Insurance client relationship by
providing day to day service and coverage solutions that meet our
client's needs and expectations. Acts as a business partner to all
Johnson Insurance and Johnson Financial Group Associates.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Responsible for coverage analysis and re-marketing.
- Delivering client presentations
- Responsible for effectively handling all levels of
- Maintaining existing electronic files, responding to telephone,
email or fax inquiries from both clients and companies.
- Reviewing in-force renewals working closely with producers in
all areas, as applicable.
- Work as a team with other insurance service associates.
- Follows agency workflows and procedures.
- Utilizes Agency Management, CIC, CRM and DocuSign systems
- Keeps current on carriers, product knowledge and trends in the
- Manages agency bill accounts receivable process for book of
business, as applicable.
- Actively participates in team meetings
- Alerts management of potential Errors & Omissions immediately
- Responsible for ensuring exceptional data integrity within all
Agency systems and processes.
Cross Sales and Referrals
- Knowledge of full portfolio of JFG products; ability to
cross-sell full breadth and depth of products.
- Responsible for establishing, building and maintaining strong
internal relationships across all lines of business to ensure
consistent and frequent referral activities.
- Expand new and existing relationships by advising and
recommending appropriate solutions for our clients.
- Consistently meets or exceeds cross sell/referral goals.
- College or Technical College degree preferred, High school
diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have prior experience in personal insurance or client
service or related field, as well as strong coverage
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging technology essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and
- Proficiency in keyboarding.
- Professional communication both verbally and written.
- Familiarity with the Applied Agency System with Epic a
- Respective Designation(s) a plus.
Keywords: Johnson Financial Group, Green Bay , Personal Insurance Customer Service Agent, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!