Interested in working with one of the markets leading
manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused,
environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our
team, which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive
line of ventilation products in the industry. Greenheck Group is a
dynamic multi-branded international organization. Our equipment is
used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial
facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing
processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and
health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply
committed to helping you "Build Your Future," through professional
growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities
around the world.
Responsible for the accurate on-time entry of sales orders.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and process orders received through the direct order
- Assist in meeting and maintaining company objectives of on-time
order processing by releasing rush orders by cutoff times, and
processing parts orders with a high priority.
- Check orders for accuracy, pricing, multiplier use and part
numbers, notify appropriate sales staff of discrepancies.
- Check and highlight special design requests (SDR's) and flag
orders for additional processing and review.
- Meet tight deadlines for rush orders coming through direct
order entry, e-mails or change coordination process.
- Understand and follow order processing documentation and
guidelines to complete daily tasks and determine next steps.
- Processing of basic order changes or cancelations.
- Review and resolve general order system errors.
- Consult with Engineering and Marketing groups for necessary
- May manually adjust bill of materials as directed.
- Consult with Regional Manufacturing facilities for order
coordination as required.
Work requires the level of knowledge normally acquired in the
course of completing high school, recordkeeping, clearly convey
thoughts in writing, and/or deal effectively with people.
Between 0-12 months' work experience.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people in this
position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Why join the Greenheck family?
Our benefit packages and salaries are among the best in our
industry. Benefits may vary slightly by location, but usually
Prescription drug benefits
Paid vacations and holidays
401(k) Retirement savings plan
On-site clinic and fitness center (Schofield location)
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care
Employee Wellness Program
Want to hear more about the Greenheck culture? Take a look for
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Wausau