Inventory Control Specialist
Company: ENVOY AIR INC.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing
airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the
opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work
with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team
committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines
- Training and development programs to take your career to the
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to
How will you make an impact?
- Responsible for the complete life cycle of inventory which
includes requisitioning, receiving, storing, stock chasing,
disbursing, transferring, exchanging, shipping, and delivering
- Responsible for other related areas such as inventory control,
discrepancy resolution, and inventory inspection based on Company
regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain inventory within established specifications and in
serviceable condition by following appropriate procedure to
exchange a broken tool, to request repairs, or to requisition
- Count physical inventory; check minimums/maximums
- Examine items visually and manually for defects or wear
- Sort serviceable and non-serviceable items, based on their
condition, into appropriate bins
- Lift, carry, and pull items from stock; load/unload,
pack/unpack items, and related physical work
- Store items according to company, fire, safety, and good
housekeeping regulations and practices
- Clean and services equipment used to keep it in operating
condition; reports need for repairs
- Complete, verify and route forms according to procedure
- Give data on stock to authorized Company personnel
- Work according to company regulations and procedures and
instructions from Crew Chief or Supervisor
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum age 18
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid state driver's license
- Ability to lift up items up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including days,
nights, weekends, holidays and rotating days off
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the
- Twelve (12) months experience in general warehouse or similar
type supply function involving receiving, shipping, and binning
material by parts number preferred
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief
overview of the position. It's not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills
required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be
subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: ENVOY AIR INC., Green Bay , Inventory Control Specialist, Other , Gwinn, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!