Company: Capital Senior Living
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital
Senior Living team at The Waterford at Plymouth!
The Waterford at Plymouth, a premier retirement community in,
Plymouth, WI, provides general nursing care to residents in an
assisted living and temporary care facility. We are passionate
about making a positive impact on the lives of those we care for.
If you're looking to grow your career and experience in a
team-oriented environment, apply for our Dietary Assistant position
The Waterford at Plymouth truly means becoming a member of our
family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding
experience and there is no better place to realize that experience
than with us. We are looking for an Dietary Assistant to join our
- Prepares food items and serves food to Residents within
scheduled time frame.
- Follows menu cycle, noting changes or substitutions made.
- Cleans and maintains food service areas, including kitchen and
- Maintains quality of food served, quantity prepared and
sanitation of food preparation area.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working
- Assures that Resident food needs and preferences are
- Assures staff, Resident, and guest meals are accounted for
- Maintains meal service records as required
Skill/ knowledge requirements:
- Previous experience preferred
- Desire to work with senior individuals
- Responsible, dependable, trustworthy
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Keywords: Capital Senior Living, Green Bay , Dietary Assistant, Other , Plymouth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!