At the Inn at SentryWorld, we focus on the guest experience. As
the Guest Services Attendant, you'll be the first person our guests
meet. With a welcoming demeanor, you'll welcome and escort our
guests and help transport their luggage to and from their
What You'll Do
- Greet and open doors for guests upon their arrival to The Inn
- Transport guest's luggage to and from their vehicles, rooms,
and bell attendant station upon arrival/departure.
- Promote SentryWorld amenities to help ensure a positive guest
What it Takes
- Age requirement of 18+ required
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
What You'll Receive
We strive to provide exceptional experiences for our guests and
we want to provide you with a similar experience. We hope that this
is a place where you can start or build your career in the
hospitality industry. As a member of our team, you may be eligible
to enjoy our rewarding benefits and perks including:
- Competitive Compensation to reward you for your hard work
- Eligibility for a Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Generous Holiday Pay, Paid-Time Off and Floating Holidays for
you to enjoy time "out of the office"
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance to encourage a
- 401 (K) match after 1 year of service to help fund your
- Associate discounted shift meals and golf rates
- Free Wellness Center Membership
How You'll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry's team, select the one
position that you are most interested in being considered for and
complete your online application details. If you have applied with
us before, you will only need to provide your email address and
password. If this is your first time applying, you'll need to
create an account. Please complete your application and upload your
SentryWorld is the hospitality component of our business and is
a tribute to our roots in the community of Stevens Point,
Wisconsin. Since the early 1980s, it's served as a celebration of
the city, state, region, and people who made it possible.
SentryWorld offers numerous ways to play, engage, and relax. It
stands as a beacon in Wisconsin's burgeoning golf community as a
world-class, award-winning, 18-hole public golf course.
SentryWorld also features banquet facilities, a sports complex,
and two restaurants-Muse at Sentry and PJ's - SentryWorld, all
located on the campus of the Sentry home office. Our latest
addition, The Inn at SentryWorld, is a 64-room, upscale boutique
hotel located just off the 18th-hole fairway of the golf
To help serve these operations, we employ a versatile staff to
help make the experience as memorable as possible for our guests.
Our associates bring an array of talents, skills, and backgrounds,
coming together to provide amazing service and friendly, Wisconsin
We'd love for you to join us and help us continue to be a unique
and welcoming destination for guests who visit us from across the
SentryWorld is owned and operated by Sentry Services, an
affiliate of Sentry.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment
based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability,
age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!