Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. ("Axalta," or the "Company"), is a
leading global manufacturer, marketer and distributor of
high-performance coatings systems. With over a 150-year heritage in
the coatings industry, Axalta is known for manufacturing
high-quality products with well-recognized brands supported by
market-leading technology and customer service.
Over the course of the Company's history, Axalta has remained at
the forefront of the industry by continually developing innovative
coatings technologies designed to enhance the performance and
appearance of customers' products, while improving the customer's
productivity and profitability. Axalta's diverse global footprint
of 50 manufacturing facilities, four technology centers, 47
customer training centers and more than 14,000 team members allows
the Company to meet the needs of customers in over 130 countries.
Axalta serves its customer base through an extensive sales force
and technical support organization, as well as through
approximately 4,000 independent, locally-based distributors. The
Company's scale and strong local presence are critical to its
success, allowing leverage of the technology portfolio and customer
relationships globally while meeting customer demands locally.
Axalta operates its business in two operating segments:
Performance Coatings and Transportation Coatings, serving four end
markets, including: Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and
Commercial Vehicle, across the following four regions: North
America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
For more information visit axaltacoatingsystems.com and follow
us @axalta on Twitter and on LinkedIn.
The Sales Specialist is responsible for growing business and
selling solutions to potential Axalta's customers within a market.
As a member of the Regional sales team the Sales Specialist will
partner with our coatings customers to drive new business to
Axalta. This role is remote-based in Wisconsin.
The Sales Specialist works with a high sense of urgency and
demonstrates ownership, commitment, and accountability to Regional
and Axalta goals.
- Responsible for business growth by selling solutions to across
segment customers and accountable for meeting required
- Identifies and develops a robust pipeline of prospective
customers and builds a professional network within the
- Conducts market research to uncover value drivers and
effectively communicates accurate and timely market updates to
multiple levels of management
- Actively participates in the preparation and execution of sales
plans, events and campaigns
- Communicates and effectively presents Axalta solutions to key
decision makers at prospective companies
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with internal and
external resources to deliver results
- Maintains accurate account information and contact data in
An experienced sales professional with Automotive Refinish
background and a strong track of successful customer support.
- Bachelor's degree and/or at least 5 years of Automotive
Refinish industry experience
- Minimum 5 + years of direct selling experience with a track
record of hitting or exceeding sales goals
- Experience selling to or managing relationships with top-tier
- Strong business development and prospecting skills and ability
to quickly and effectively acquire new clients
- Strong knowledge of the collision repair, commercial
transportation and industrial business environment as well as
- Working knowledge Axalta's core product lines and repair shop
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication
- Excellent relationship building and presentation skills
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal and time
- Must have strong work ethic and self-discipline
- Competent computer skills, proficient with MS Office (Word,
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time
"Please note that Axalta Coating Systems will not accept any
candidate profiles sent unrequested and unsolicited by recruiting
agencies. Axalta Coating Systems collaborates with preferred
providers based on framework agreements and will not pay any fees
to recruiting agencies without an agreement. Should Axalta Coating
Systems receive a candidate profile form a recruiting agency with
which there is no framework agreement, and should the respective
candidate be considered or hire, this will not entitle the
recruiting agency to claim payment or fees.