Clinic Reg Sonographer, Professional Cardio 1.0DV
Company: LifePoint Hospitals
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Utilizes high frequency sound waves and other diagnostic
techniques to produce and evaluate ultrasound images.
Performs ultrasound procedures and tasks.
Calibrates, adjusts, and maintains ultrasound and peripheral
Assesses and prepares patients of all ages for examinations and
explains procedure to patient and/or family while performing the
Provides basic patient care and comfort: Maintains infection
control and universal precautions as it relates to patient care and
Maintains order, cleanliness, and supplies in rooms.
- Graduated 2 year AMA Allied Health Program required
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a
stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Basic Life Support Health Care Provider (BLS-HCP) required
- Registered in Diagnostic Ultrasound (RDMS) or Registered
Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) required
Minimum Work Experience
- 1 year as sonographer preferred
Keywords: LifePoint Hospitals, Green Bay , Clinic Reg Sonographer, Professional Cardio 1.0DV, Other , Marquette, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!