Web Offset Press Support Operator - Folding Cartons (2nd Shift) - De Pere, WI
Company: Belmark inc
Location: De Pere
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you enjoy working hands-on utilizing some of the best
technology in the printing and packaging industry? Does accepting
daily challenges and exceeding goals resonate with you? Belmark is
seeking Web Offset Press Support Operators to make plates, mount
plates, stage dies and stripping drums, stage ink and assist Web
Offset Press Operators, Web Offset Die Cut Operators and Web Offset
Lead Operators. With a focus on innovation and customer
satisfaction, our operators are able to work in a friendly
environment with a potential to grow with the company.
2nd Shift hours are from 2:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Monday-
Shift differential for 2nd shift is $1.00 per hour.
3rd Shift hours are 6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m., Sunday and 12:00 a.m.
- 6:00 a.m., Monday - Thursday.
3rd shift employees work 36 hours but get paid for 40.
Shift differential for 3rd shift is $2.00 per hour.
Belmark creates many of the labels, cartons, and flexible film
we as consumers see daily when shopping for various items. Our
primary markets are in the food and beverage industry. A nationally
recognized company; our customers vary from small to large
companies, and customer satisfaction is our primary goal. By
following our company mission of speed-to-market, product
development, service development and quality, we have created a
company dedicated to our customers, and created a culture that
values each of our employees.
- Stage dies, stripping drums and inks.
- Make plates, mount plates and mount blankets.
- Assist press operator change over the press section as
- Assist die cut operator change over the die cutter as
- Pack cartons off die cutter as needed.
- Any combination equivalent to graduation from high school.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow simple written and oral
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize the English language
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers,
decimals and fractions.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information.
- Regular attendance is required. May be required to work some
Belmark offers a friendly working environment with a competitive
benefits package for eligible employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation, personal time & holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Health Clinic
- On-site Fitness Center
Keywords: Belmark inc, Green Bay , Web Offset Press Support Operator - Folding Cartons (2nd Shift) - De Pere, WI, Other , De Pere, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!