Interested in working with one of the markets leading
manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused,
environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our
team, which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive
line of ventilation products in the industry. Greenheck Group is a
dynamic multi-branded international organization. Our equipment is
used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial
facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing
processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and
health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply
committed to helping you "Build Your Future," through professional
growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities
around the world.
Optimize factory costs, quality, and customer service through
the conception, development, and implementation of new or improved
manufacturing processes, equipment, tooling, material flow, plant
layout, or product design.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop processes, procedures and supporting documentation to
enhance cost, quality and customer service while ensuring safety
and compliance with government regulations.
Major drivers include productivity, material utilization, value
engineering, lead time management, schedule attainment, and
- Coordinate and implement training initiatives to support
- Participate in process improvement teams.
- Specify and justify capital expenditures.
- Purchase and implement tooling and equipment to support daily
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for manufacturing
processes and equipment.
- Recognize and propose design changes to improve
- Support and participate in value engineering initiatives.
- Identify and implement improvements to material utilization,
cell layout and machinery efficiency.
- Provide summarized data to influence key management decisions
relating to budgeting, staffing, and capacity planning.
- Participate in Lean initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Between 0-3 years of work experience is required. Experience in
a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Basic AutoCAD and project management skills required.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Lean concepts
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people in this
position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Why join the Greenheck family?
Our benefit packages and salaries are among the best in our
industry. Benefits may vary slightly by location, but usually
Prescription drug benefits
Paid vacations and holidays
401(k) Retirement savings plan
On-site clinic and fitness center (Schofield location)
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care
Employee Wellness Program
Want to hear more about the Greenheck culture? Take a look for
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Wausau