Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Fabick CAT
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar is
- 1 to 3 years of experience in talent sourcing (headhunting,
- Demonstrated and proven technical skills along with innovation
in using new search techniques.
- Has experience in using social media and digital advertising to
attract and engage future candidates.
- Has good computer skills including Microsoft Office
applications, one or more candidate relationship management (CRM)
systems and experience in applicant tracking systems preferred
(current technology is ADP Recruitment Management). Has experience
working with networking sites, social media and database
- Is able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Great attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing
materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Fabick CAT, Green Bay , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!