RN Visit Nurse - Weekly Pay
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Hiring RNs to make patient visits in Marinette, Menominee, and
Peshtigo area - $2k Sign on Bonus, Flexible Schedules, PTO, and
Hours: Day, Night, and Weekend shifts available | New RN
graduates are welcome to apply!
The Registered Visit Nurse (RN) provides and directs provisions
of nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed by the
physician and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and
agency policies. Also, the RN job coordinates total plan of care
with other health care professionals involved in care, and helps to
achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and
exchanging information with physician, agency personnel, patient,
family, and community resources.
Almost Family, a part of LHC Group is the preferred post-acute
care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide.
From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined
by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis
regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by
state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care
conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
Education & Experience
- Must have current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required. (we provide training)
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Green Bay , RN Visit Nurse - Weekly Pay, Other , Marinette, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!