Reg Nurse CC
Company: McLaren Health Care
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Cardiovascular Registered Nurse uses clinical judgment
skills to diagnose and treat patient responses to actual or
potential health conditions. The RN is a critical member of the
Cardiovascular Unit (CVU) which cares for over 4000 cardiology
patients annually; procedures including PTCA, stents, TAVR,
MitraClip and bi-ventricular pacemakers. Approximately 300 open
heart surgery patients (18-24 hours post-op) are discharged from
this unit. The CVU also specializes in the care of patients with
congestive heart failure and electrophysiology studies. Our NISUS
research department manages many national clinical trials using
The CVU has been awarded a Silver level Beacon Award in 2014 and
was redesigned in 2017 by the American Association of Critical Care
Nurses (AACN). This accomplishment represents one of many
significant milestones on CVU's journey to optimal outcomes and
exceptional patient care that could not be achieved without our
exceptional RNs. McLaren Northern Michigan was also named a Top 50
Heart Hospital in the U.S. The leadership, medical staff, and
colleagues together as a team demonstrate top performance in care,
efficiency, and community value.
- Assesses, monitors, detects, plans and takes appropriate action
to prevent potential physiological complications and promotes
optimal level of health.
- Collaborates with other members of the health care team to
develop, implement, and evaluate an individualized written plan of
care based upon a physiological, psychosocial, spiritual
- Seeks life-long learning through certification, advanced
practice, higher education, and literature review.
- Demonstrates leadership through sharing of knowledge, being a
clinical resource, and professional role model.
- Uses enhanced time management skills and ability to assist
others in order to contribute to overall performance of the
- Exercises strong critical thinking skills.
- Embodies the Organization's mission through genuine caring for
patients and their families.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- License to practice nursing in the State of Michigan.
- Competent within 6 months of hire with all age groups within
defined patient population. Demonstrates sensitivity when
interacting with diverse ethnic groups.
- BLS certified
- Bachelor's in Nursing preferred.
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Green Bay , Reg Nurse CC, Other , Petoskey, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!