Are you ready to grow sales and be part of a passionate and
hard-working team eager to drive our business forward and exceed
Apply Now and move your career forward with Airgas as an Inside
Sales Associate in Schofield, WI!
What you will do:
The Inside Sales position sells medical, industrial and
specialty gases, welding equipment and hard goods and tools to
customers. This position responds to inquiries or concerns from
either walk-in customers or those customers that call in. The
Counter Sales associate provides additional warehouse support as
needed and works closely with a team of Account Managers support
customers within the territory.
- Responds to and solves customer complaints by deploying the
necessary company resources o Works with Accounts Receivable
personnel in solving collections issues and achieving Days Sales
Outstanding (DSO) goals.
- Takes a lead role in identifying, analyzing and solving service
- Establishes and maintains clear and consistent lines of
communication with internal departments relative to customer
- Works closely with local Branch managers to assist in promoting
sales and customer management through retail store locations within
assigned geographical area
- Enters sales & quote data into the computer and researches
information for customers using the computer system.
- Receives payment for merchandise or services sold and enters
sale into the computer. Responsible for payments received and
adhering to all administrative and accounting related procedures.
Wraps and bags purchase and helps customers load merchandise into
- Provides warehouse support for shipping & receiving, inventory
stocking, cleaning, labeling, or other tasks. Restocks store
merchandise as needed. Arranges stock on shelves or racks in sales
area and keeps merchandise in order.
- Follows all safety procedures. Uses established safety
procedures for cylinder handling during exchanges and storage of
- Other duties/projects as may be assigned.
You will have:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Associate's or Bachelor's
- Minimum of 2 years of previous product, warehouse and/or sales
related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination of
education and experience).
- SAP or other inventory system experience preferred.
- Experience with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet
- Demonstrates a clear and effective speaking manner for the
purpose of explaining information to customers and employees.
- Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules,
regulations, procedures which are applicable to this position's
We take care of you:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan
with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
Who we are:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one
million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products,
services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates,
over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total
Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world
leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health,
Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and
industry-leading technology and innovations.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,