Before proceeding with the application process, please review
the Fair Credit Reporting Act attachment at the bottom of the
This position is responsible for providing courteous,
professional services to customers through greeting and assisting
customers and visitors. Promotes business for the Bank by
maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to
appropriate staff where necessary.
The following are essential job responsibilities:
- Greets and assists customers and visitors with their questions
and makes them comfortable while waiting for appointment.
- Maintains the company telephone listing.
- Orders supplies for the company which includes office, teller,
printer supplies and supplies from various vendors.
- Assists with endorsement stamp ordering and reporting.
- Assists with the daily statement mailings.
- Sorts and distributes daily mail.
- Provides administrative support to the Lenders by assisting
with faxing, copying, sorting and phone calls.
The following job responsibilities may be reassigned:
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
KEY JOB BEHAVIORS
- PC, phone system, general office equipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to effectively promote Nicolet as an employer of
- In-depth knowledge of banking positions
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong
interpersonal skills, specifically, the ability to effectively
communicate over the phone and connect with current and prospective
Ability to represent the bank in a professional and positive
Uphold the bank's philosophy and policies by maintaining
appropriate controls to ensure full compliance with applicable laws
and regulations, thereby fulfilling legal responsibilities and
enhancing the quality of the bank.
Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance.
Ability to understand the value of diversity within the
workplace and to work successfully with others without regard to
age, gender, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, culture,
religion, disability status, socioeconomic status or other
non-job-related classification. A commitment to the bank's policies
on equal employment opportunities and non-discrimination with a
willingness to pursue efforts of inclusion and respect toward
Minimum Education/Preferred Education:
High School diploma or equivalent required/Associate Degree in
Administrative Support or related field preferred
Minimum Experience/Preferred Experience:
1 year administrative support/receptionist experience
required/1-3 years administrative/receptionist experience in a
financial institution preferred
In compliance with the ADA, performance of this job requires
certain physical demands. These demands are as follows but not
limited to the ability to sit, stand and walk often throughout the
day, constantly be able to operate with their hands and arms,
occasionally ascend/descend flights of stairs, position themselves
frequently throughout the day, communicate with other employees,
able to examine their work and regularly lift and/or move up to 10
pounds while occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. These
physical demands must be met by an employee to be successful and
perform at full potential but reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential