Company: Intertape Polymer Group
Posted on: July 20, 2021
Performs job duties in multiple departments on multiple assets
throughout the plant and other duties as related to the economy of
the operation, quality and quantity of product, cleanliness of the
area, and work performed in a safe manner.
1. Receives instructions from the Manager or Supervisors.
2. Will be trained for various jobs throughout the plant.
3. Fill in the positions that become vacant on a daily/weekly
4. Required to follow the Job Description of the position they are
5. Performs other tasks as directed by Manager or Supervisors.
Shift start: 7:00AM or 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday, most Saturday work
- - available after 45 days
Forklift experience is a plus and must be able to work rotating
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Intertape Polymer Group
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the
development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film
based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene
and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered
coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail
Keywords: Intertape Polymer Group, Green Bay , Production Worker, Other , Menasha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!