Global Electrical Engineer II
Company: Rockline Industries Inc
Posted on: July 21, 2021
- Provide support, as required, to ensure that a safe and
healthful environment is provided for all employees and compliance
to all government regulations and corporate policies are maintained
with respect to equipment and process design. This includes
participating and coordinating design safety reviews.
- Develop expertise to ensure process designs conform to sanitary
standards and have the capability to produce products that meet
customer and business requirements.
- Develop and provide expertise with respect to electrical design
of components, equipment, and processes through the utilization of
engineering principles, commonly-used concepts, practices, and
- Participate in, and lead as appropriate, activities to drive
Global continuous improvement in the areas of safety, quality, cost
and asset management.
- Participate in, and lead as appropriate the development and
commercialization of new processes, process improvement initiatives
and technical systems to meet business objectives.
- Participate in developing and fostering relationships with key
equipment suppliers to provide Rockline with a distinct technical
advantage and serve as a liaison between suppliers and the
manufacturing facilities as required.
- Assist with the development of new process systems such as:
machine centerlines, good run settings, maintenance procedures and
- Provide technical support for the following activities as
requested: development of capital project cost estimates, capital
project cost management, technical analysis of design options and
the development of project justifications.
- Coordinate the electrical fabrication, operation, installation,
and/or repair of equipment and processes.
- Provide support to purchasing by providing equipment
specifications and/or requirements, resolve equipment or parts
issues, and realize cost savings opportunities with equipment
vendors or parts suppliers.
Education, Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or
equivalent education with three (3) years of experience; or
equivalent demonstrable skills and aptitude with six (6) years of
- Strong analytical skills and exposure to project
- Computer / PLC programming experience with relevant drive and
- Working knowledge of Auto Cad or comparable electrical design
- Proficient computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Power
Point, and Project.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate utilizing
written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well organized with the ability to support and
participate in multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Able to develop training materials and effectively train adult
- Capacity to enhance education and technical skills.
- Ability to obtain a passport and travel domestically and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Rockline Industries Inc, Green Bay , Global Electrical Engineer II, Other , Plymouth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!