Location: Green Bay
Posted on: July 21, 2021
At ForwardDental, our doctors are supported with leading
technology, administrative support, and professional development
resources. This allows them to deliver the best possible care to
their patients, meeting their unique needs and
ForwardDental is proud to be one of a select group nationwide to
be accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory
Health Care (AAAHC).
The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for
performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative,
patient centric practice environment. Continuing education and
leadership development opportunities are available and encouraged
for this role. Excellent communication skills are required to
maintain our group’s mission of providing the highest quality of
patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice
in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others
in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best
interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment
by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in
compliance with the most current accepted professional
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation
in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing
education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the
Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where
providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA,
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental and vision)
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Continuing Education
- Paid Lab Fees
- Mentor Programs and much more!
About Green Bay, Wisconsin
Located in the heart of Wisconsin's northeast corner, Green
Bay offers a mix of big-city amenities with a small-town feel
(low-cost living). Green Bay is the state's oldest settlement.
Summertime activities on the Fox River offer water skiing, sunset
cruises, riverfront dining. Outdoor enthusiasts can walk, run,
bike, snowshoe, or cross-country ski on the area's trails. Visit
museums throughout the city and surrounding areas. Enjoy the
Lambeau Field tour, Packers Hall of Fame and Pro Shop, and Green
Bay Packer home games.
Keywords: ForwardDental, Green Bay , Dentist, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!