Forklift Material Handler - Rotating Night Shift
Company: Rockline Industries Inc
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Are you looking to join a recognized local employer, earn above
average wages with a set schedule, and enjoy a clean work
environment? Then Rockline Industries in Sheboygan is the place for
Rockline maintains it's focus on recruiting and retaining
associates that embody their values and take pride in their work.
It's no wonder with associates like this that Rockline was voted
Manufacturer of the year in 2014 and 2018. Join a company that
fosters a culture of integrity, service and personal growth. One
that values respect and continuous improvement.
We are currently looking for direct hire Material Handler
candidates at a starting pay of $18.50 an hour with shift premium.
Opportunity to advance, increase pay, and your skills at your pace
with pay for skill performance levels.
The Material Handler position is responsible for operating a
forklift to help load and unload trucks, haul finished goods and
raw materials to and from manufacturing line and pull orders when
necessary. This position works in a clean, consistent and safety
Skills and Competencies:
- Occasional lifting up to 50lbs., standing, bending, and
- Frequent walking and reaching
- Constant twisting, sitting, grasping, arm and wrist movement,
and on and off forklift
- Ability to work without direct supervision at all times.
- Self-motivated and Self-Starter
- Willingness to continuously improve performance and job
knowledge through pay for skill incentive program.
- Must be able to complete production documentation
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Engage in productive and collaborative communication with
- Ensures a safe working environment while performing assigned
- D-Shift: 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM
- Wet Wipes department 12 hour rotation night shift
- 2-2-3 Rotating Work Schedule (every other weekend)
- Only work 3 to 4 days per week!
- Dependable and consistent schedule. Know your schedule for the
- Two Week Schedule Rotation:
- Week 1: On Mon & Tue, Off Wed & Thu, On Fri-Sun
- Week 2: Off Mon & Tue, On Wed & Thu, Off Fri-Sun.
- This same cadence repeats continually.
- Rotating Night Shift works on average 7 days less per month
than the average 3rd shift. 120 days back each year!
- $17.50 per hour + $1.00 per hour shift premium
- Possibility to start at higher rate based on experience
- Opportunity to increase your wage with our pay for skill
program. The more you learn the more you earn.
- Quarterly plant metric bonus based on team goals
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Basic math and writing skills are required
- Excellent attendance and performance record
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in
- Physical examination and pre-employment drug screen will
be required upon conditional job offer.
- You may be required to wear personal protective equipment such
as safety glasses, gloves, hair/beard net, and protective
- Periodically, work may be performed in varying
- At times, the ability to work overtime also may be
The ability to perform these requirements is necessary to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Rockline is taking every precaution to fight the spread of
Coronavirus. Some of our efforts include temperature testing, face
masks, accommodations for social distancing, and more.
- Paid time off upon hire
- Paid holidays upon hire
- Emergency time off upon hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage eligible first of the month
after 30 days of employment
- Prescription coverage
- Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with company match
- Education Reimbursement program
- Additional special programs through Medical plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
Recognized as Sheboygan County's 2014 & 2018 Manufacturer
of the Year and 2019 Safety Leader of the Year.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Rockline Industries Inc, Green Bay , Forklift Material Handler - Rotating Night Shift, Other , Plymouth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!