QA Manager - Northeast Wisconsin
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 15, 2021
We have a Fortune 200 Food Manufacturing client that is
seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for a plant in northeast
Wisconsin (near Sheboygan). As Quality Manager, you are
responsible for directing and leading the Quality
Assurance/Sanitation function with 13 reports.
Required (Basic) Experience & Education: BS in
Food /Dairy Science or related field required and 5 years of
progressive quality assurance experience (Manager or Supervisory)
in food manufacturing.
Required Competencies & Other Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management principles, food
regulation, and food operations in addition to state and federal
- Skilled in identification of root cause analysis as a means to
improve quality and productivity of plant operation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive change at all levels in
the plant with managers, peers, supervisory staff, as well as line
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to teach, coach, and implement quality programs.
- Set and maintain high goals and standards of performance for
self, peers, direct reports, and the plant.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, working knowledge of
statistics and process improvement.
- Clear understanding of HACCP, progressive sanitation, food
safety, risk analysis/risk assessments, and customer
- Ability to help plant achieve BRC certification.
Compensation & Relocation: The Company
offers a generous compensation package (Salary & Bonus) and an
outstanding relocation package.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Green Bay , QA Manager - Northeast Wisconsin, Other , Kiel, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!