Company: Wisconsin Building Supply
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Now Building – Future Leaders!
Building Supply, a Division of US LBM
is Seeking Assemblers for our Our Green Bay, WI
Wisconsin Building Supply is seeking motivated candidates for
our Door Assembler positions. We’re a people first company that’s
passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a
company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a
fast-paced environment, then apply now to join the top paying
leading manufacturer in Wisconsin!
What you should know about working at
Wisconsin Building Supply:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are
hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; this is not a
suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM,
our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement
driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go
home in the same condition they came to work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as
- Working with a team in a production setting, using hand and
power tools to assemble interior door units according to customer
- Prep material used in the assembly of doors using hand and
power tools, air nail guns and other automated equipment as
- Pick and pull production material as needed
- Load, unload, store and package inventory as needed
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean work environment while
observing all posted safety rules
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check
all of these boxes?
- Experience. Previous construction or assembly
experience preferred (not required). Previous paint or
finishing experience a plus!
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8-10+
hour work shifts
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
75lbs consistently and bend, twist, squat and reach throughout work
- Willingness. Must have the drive to learn
- Teamwork. Team focused approach to
- Excellence. Excellent work ethic and
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days)
- The Good. 401(k) with company match
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Wisconsin
WBS is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Wisconsin Building Supply, Green Bay , General Laborer, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!