Company: CFS Brands
Posted on: September 16, 2021
KEY RESULT AREAS:
* Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings and follow
verbal directions to determine the specific welding
* Lays out/positions parts by using templates or reading
* Performs TIG welding processes based on specifications from
blueprints, drawings or verbal directions.
* Performs hand grinding and polishing
* Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed
to accomplish job results. * Documents actions by completing
production and quality forms.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as
- Requires education generally
equivalent to a high school diploma with shop related courses and
prior production/assembly experience. Technical
School coursework in welding or prior welding experience is
The type of experience required
to effectively perform the essential functions and responsibilities
of this position are:
- To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong mechanical aptitude is
necessary. A solid understanding of TIG welding
concepts and processes is required. Must be able to read a
ruler and be able to operate common hand tools, air tools, drills,
sanders, grinders, etc.
Keywords: CFS Brands, Green Bay , Welder, Other , Wausau, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!