Company: Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Floater, $16/hr, $1500 sign-on
6 pm - 6 am, 6 am - 6 pm, COP (continuous operation)
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for general machine functions, organization, and
able to fill in on other assets if need arise.
- Wrap pallets of finished product if necessary
- Stage/Move finished product to stretch wrapper
- Assess needs for raw material goods and delivers them to areas
- Assist in prepping rolls and roll changes
- Able to identify different products as schedule requires.
- Operate pallet jacks to move product and cartons in designated
- Move/Stage gaylords of waste to Baler
- Perform housekeeping duties at assets.
- Assist other team members as necessary
- Responsible for personal safety
- Responsible for accurate and complete exchange of information
with in coming team members.
- Must be able to fill in on other assets if need arises
- Responsible to report food safety problems to personnel with
authority to initiate action
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Factory experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to do basic math skills
- Possesses basic communication skills
- Ability to read & comprehend instructions, memos,
specifications, safety rules, operating maintenance instructions,
and procedure manuals
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Hoffmaster Group, Inc., Green Bay , Floater, Other , Oconto, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!