Company: Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Maintenance Technician, $1500
6 pm - 6 am, 6 am - 6 pm COP (continuous
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Performs all facets of maintenance, repair, installation and
modification to Company equipment, buildings and grounds.
(Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To
accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.)
- Must work safely, follow safety procedures and use appropriate
safety equipment, guards, lock-out-tag-out procedures and gear in
the performance of duties at all times.
- Performs grade or product changeovers on machine centers, which
include all converting, wrapping and printing machinery and
- Diagnoses, adjusts and repairs mechanical, electrical, power
transmission, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and facilities
adhering to published PM schedules.
- Assists in the update and accurate maintenance of computer
tracking for preventive maintenance, work order system, labor
tracking, spare parts and general maintenance.
- Responsible to report food safety problems to personnel with
authority to initiate action.
includes but is not limited to:
Wire, stick, aluminum welder
Diagnostic & Measurement Tools
Grinders and Sanders
Metal cut-off saw
Power Transmission Equip.
Numerous powered/non-powered hand shop tools
Job Specifications/ Qualifications:
- Experience performing industrial or manufacturing maintenance
and/or a relevant degree/diploma in Electro/Mechanical, Mechanical,
Electrical, Electronics, or Robotics preferred but not
- High school diploma/equivalent required.
- Ability to demonstrate fabrication, machining, and ability to
mechanically upgrade a machine.
- Proficient with variety of shop tools, processes and related
diagnostic/measuring devices for common and also infrequent uses
in: equipment assembly, disassembly, machining, fabrication,
rebuilds, installation, adjustment, modifications, alignment,
cutting, welding, pipefitting and misc. other tasks for the overall
maintenance of equipment and buildings.
- Strong mechanical/electrical aptitude, experience and
understanding of associated equipment, processes and tools.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work load,
and respond to changing priorities.
- Possess good judgment and decision making skills.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, communicate and perform tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to
effectively document issues and resolutions.
- Ability to work shifts as needed for vacation relief, other
vacancies or based on business needs.
To apply, please visit our website
www.gmsp.com to upload your resume and complete an online
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Hoffmaster Group, Inc., Green Bay , Maintenance Technician, Other , Oconto, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!