Company: Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Napkin Assistant, $1500 sign-on
6 am - 6 pm, 6 pm - 6 am, COP (continuous operation)
Job Summary: Graphic Management Specialty
Products (GMSP) a division of Hoffmaster Group, Inc. is seeking
full-time High Speed Napkin Helper positions in its Oconto, WI
location. GMSP’s state-of-the-art facilities include a modern
manufacturing and distribution facility. The goal is to be the
brand of choice for quality, away-from-home tabletop products,
manufacturing services and solutions. GMSP® offers a wide variety
of products, including solid color placemats, stock and custom
placemats and tray covers, solid color and custom-printed napkins,
napkin bands, doilies and chef
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand case packer basic maintenance and adjustments
- Downstack cases of finished product onto a pallet.
- Complete required production paperwork with accuracy
- Assist operator with roll changes
- Understand folder, wrapper and casepacker safety devices
including guarding and emergency stop button locations and shutdown
- Operate pallet jacks to move skids of product to wrapper.
- Relieve operator for breaks.
- Watch for poly defects on the finished packages & report any
quality issues to the operator.
- Assist other team members as necessary
- Perform housekeeping duties to maintain AIB requirements
- Responsible for personal safety.
- Responsible for accurate and complete exchange of information
with in coming crew
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Position:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Factory experience preferred but not a requirement
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of
measure. Compute ration, rate, and
- Able to read safety rules, instructions in the use and
maintenance shop tools, and equipment, and methods of procedures in
mechanical drawing and layout work.
- Able to write reports with proper format, punctuation,
spelling, and grammar using all parts of speech.
- Able to read instructions for assembling and disassembling
equipment and/or machinery.
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Hoffmaster Group, Inc., Green Bay , Machine Assistant/Helper, Other , Oconto, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!