Company: Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2021
$1500 sign-on bonus
6 am - 6 pm, 6 pm - 6 am COP (continuous operation)
Primary Purpose of the Role:
The Machine Operators are responsible for operating
high speed machines at budgeted scrap and production
numbers while ensuring that safety and quality policies and
procedures are followed, as well as ensuring production meets the
company service, targeted goals and cost
- Understand case packer basic maintenance and adjustments
- Down stack cases of finished product onto a pallet.
- Complete required production paperwork with accuracy
- Complete roll changes
- Understand folder, wrapper and casepacker safety devices
including guarding and emergency stop button locations and shutdown
- Operate pallet jacks to move skids of product to wrapper.
- Watch for poly defects on the finished packages & report any
quality issues to the operator.
- Assist other team members as necessary
- Perform housekeeping duties to maintain SQF requirements
- Responsible for personal safety.
- Responsible for accurate and complete exchange of information
with in coming crew
- Responsible to report food safety problems to personnel with
authority to initiate action
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 year experience operating napkin converting equipment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of
measure. Compute ration, rate, and percent.
- Able to read safety rules, instructions in the use and
maintenance shop tools, and equipment, and methods of procedures in
mechanical drawing and layout work.
- Able to write reports with proper format, punctuation,
spelling, and grammar using all parts of speech.
- Able to read instructions for assembling and disassembling
equipment and/or machinery.
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Hoffmaster Group, Inc., Green Bay , Machine Operator, Other , Oconto, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!