Die Cutter Helper
Company: Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Die Cutter Helper, $1500 sign-on
6 am - 6 pm, COP (Continuous
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Operate and monitor equipment and perform various tasks to
prepare, process, and package products.
- Team oriented individual
- Understands jogger table & pizza cutter basic maintenance and
- Able to identify different products as schedule requires
- Understands all equipment safety devices including guarding and
emergency stop button locations
- Operates pallet jacks to move product and cartons to and from
- Jogs stacks of sheets and keeps enough on table to keep die
- Die cuts stacks of pizza labels in a timely manner and keeping
up with production standard requirements
- Weighs and records gaylords of waste.
- Assists in all area of the pizza line as required
- Assists other team members as necessary
- Performs housekeeping duties
- Responsible for personal safety
- Responsible for learning job skills required to perform all
positions in Pizza line and Finishing department
- Responsible for identifying off quality product
- Responsible for accurate and complete exchange of information
with team members
- Responsible to report food safety problems to personnel with
authority to initiate action
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Factory experience preferred but not a requirement
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of
measure. Compute ration, rate, and percent.
- Able to read safety rules, instructions in the use and
maintenance shop tools, and equipment, and methods of procedures in
mechanical drawing and layout work.
- Able to write reports with proper format, punctuation,
spelling, and grammar using all parts of speech.
- Able to read instructions for assembling and disassembling
equipment and/or machinery.
- Able to write compound and complex sentences with proper
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Hoffmaster Group, Inc., Green Bay , Die Cutter Helper, Other , Oconto, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!