Hiring Now! Press Support Helpers
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Multi-Color is one of the largest and
most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such
as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits
and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art
facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees
are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly guide our
interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
We’re hiring for multiple Press
Support Helpers across multiple shifts in our label manufacturing
facility. When you join MCC, you’ll be a part of a global company
where we turn blank materials into well-known brand
This might be the
job for you if:
- Looking for a career instead of
just another job (Hello advancement opportunities, company
sponsored tech training and tuition reimbursement!)
- Frequently binge watch episodes of
How It's Made
- Like to take the bull by the
- You're, like, REALLY into
- You love to be in the middle of
the action. It's like a Die Hard movie but for labels in here
- If you've never worked in printing
and/or manufacturing and want to try something new.
- If you've worked in printing
and/or manufacturing for years and are ready for the big show.
We're kind of a big deal here at MCC.
- Ability to learn is off the charts
and you're hungry for more.
- You get up faster than you got
- Are 18 years of age or
- You are serving in the military or
are a veteran. You guys and gals seriously rock.
You want to work here
- We’re the world leader in printing
- Second and night shift
- Fully climate controlled
- Wage reviews every 4 months until
you’re in the top 50% of the pay structure
- Onsite nurse and physical
- 401(k) with company
- Catered lunches, special events and
- Full medical, dental, vision, life
and disability coverage after as few as 30 days
- 10 paid holidays/year +
- Reads and understands job jacket.
- Uses information on work instructions to ensure that all
equipment needed is on set up cart.
- Mount plates are required.
- Perform machine wash up with the use of wash up cart following
standard work procedures.
- Performs machine make-ready to run proper production including
removing and loading print cylinders, material, lamination, die,
score, etc. following standard work.
- Assist operators with setting up any auxiliary equipment.
- Empties trash and rag containers as they become full.
- Cuts cores using core cutting equipment.
- Makes sure all equipment is returned to preproduction
- Requests stock from inventory clerk.
- Remove finished rolls as needed. Prepares stock for RTS.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of
the operation as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist in other areas as needed or assigned. Ensure that press
is maintained in safe working order at all times by making sure all
guards and safety devices are in good condition and are properly
used. Report all unsafe conditions to shift supervisor either
verbally or in writing.
- Keep work area maintained to AIB standards and comply with GMP
expectations. Follow 6S requirements.
- Work effectively with prepress department and co-workers as it
pertains to achieving customer satisfaction, cost control and
timely performance of duties. Look for and have input for
implementing suggestions for producing work more efficiently.
- Required to work 12 hour shifts; required to work weekends as
scheduled on a regular or as-needed basis.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization. Must read, write, understand and
communicate in English.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios,
and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Working knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing
Physical and/or mental
While performing the duties of this
job the employee is required to:
- Wear hearing, foot, eye and/or
other personal protective equipment while in a manufacturing
- Continually stand for prolonged
periods; frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, climb and balance;
moderate to frequent walking
- Routinely use hands and fingers to
handle, feel, grasp, and manipulate items; use hands and arms to
reach for items in and around the press area; occasionally stoop or
kneel while reaching
- Frequently lift and/or move
objects up to 50 pounds
- Regularly push or pull objects up
to 40 pounds
- Specific vision abilities include
– close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception, ability
to distinguish color variations, and ability to adjust
- Medium to loud noise
- Work flexible/varying schedules
and hours as needed
- Work overtime as required by
workload and customer mandated deadlines
Duties may be change or additional
duties assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Green Bay , Hiring Now! Press Support Helpers, Other , Algoma, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!