Hiring Now! Production Operator
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Multi-Color is one of the largest and
most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such
as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits
and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art
facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees
are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly guide our
interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
We’re hiring for multiple Machine
Operators across multiple shifts in our label manufacturing
facility. When you join MCC, you’ll be a part of a global company
where we turn blank materials into well-known brand
This might be the job for you
- Looking for a career instead of just
another job (Hello advancement opportunities, company sponsored
tech training and tuition reimbursement!)
- All of your ideas are amazing and
you know it
- You are fussy, picky, finicky,
hairsplitting, a nitpicker. This job is all about the
- You’re, like, REALLY into
- You thrive on order and structure
but can take a wrench thrown at you once in a while. Like, a
metaphorical one. Not a real one. That would hurt.
- If you’ve never worked in printing
and/or manufacturing and want to try something new.
- If you’ve worked in printing and/or
manufacturing for years and are ready for the big show. We’re kind
of a big deal here at MCC.
- Ability to learn is off the charts
and you’re hungry for more.
- You can follow operating procedures,
work instructions and checklists like a pirate clutching a magical
- Are 18 years of age or
- You are serving in the military or
are a veteran. You guys and gals seriously rock.
You want to work here
- We’re the world leader in printing
- Second and night shift
- Fully climate controlled
- Wage reviews every 4 months until
you’re in the top 50% of the pay structure
- Onsite nurse and physical
- 401(k) with company
- Catered lunches, special events and
- Full medical, dental, vision, life
and disability coverage after as few as 30 days
- 10 paid holidays/year +
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in operating a machine to
prepare printed material /labels for packing.
- Work closely with Operators to
ensure efficient production times by helping to make, tape and pack
- Verifies at the start of the run
and at the beginning of each shift that the correct packaging case,
case count, and packing method, as specified on the job ticket, are
- Ensure that correct cases are
drawn from the warehouse and are available in sufficient quantities
to allow uninterrupted production. When cases are returned to the
warehouse, verify that the correct date and count are on the
- Inspect cartons during the run and
inform the Operator of all quality defects.
- Pack rolls or sheeted jobs and
place on skid.
- Assist in loading any material
needed into machine.
- Use good judgment and “best for
business” tactics when dealing with trouble shooting problems and
- Apply Lean philosophy through
Kaizen event participation, improvement activities and lean
initiatives to support corporate objectives.
- Assist in participating in Root
Cause Countermeasure activities to identify areas where improvement
is needed and put a plan in motion to address those
- Participate in continuous
improvement efforts in value stream to ensure waste reduction, cost
savings, increase speed, and on time delivery
- Maintain housekeeping activities
including cleaning machine and work area, follow 6S process:
Safety, Sort, Set, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain.
- High School Diploma or General
Education Degree (G.E.D.) is required. Equivalent knowledge and
experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate both
written and orally in the English language.
- Mathematical skills such as
measurement calculation, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and
- Basic computer skills.
- Physical requirements include
ability to bend and lift up to 50 lbs. (20 lbs. repetitively),
stand up to 12 hours, ability to distinguish between colors, and
good hand-eye coordination.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept
direction from supervisors, management, and peers.
- Willing to work OT and weekends as
- Must be extremely trustworthy,
flexible, and dependable with a good attendance
- Self-motivated and able to perform
with little direction.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and
able to accurately complete high volumes of work
- Exceptional problem solving
Physical and/or Mental
While performing the duties of this
job the employee is required to:
- Wear hearing, foot, eye and/or other
personal protective equipment while in a manufacturing
- Continually stand for a prolonged
period; moderately to frequently walk, stoop, bend, and
- Frequently use hands and fingers to
handle, feel, and grasp/clasp; use hands and arms to reach for
items in the work area
- Frequently vertically lift and/or
horizontally move up to 50 pounds (20 pounds on a repetitively);
Use hands and arms to push or pull up to 35 pounds
- Vision abilities include – close,
distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to
distinguish color variations, and ability to adjust
- Medium to loud noise
- Work flexible/varying schedules and
hours as needed
- Work overtime as required by
workload and customer mandated deadlines
Duties may be change or
additional duties assigned. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Green Bay , Hiring Now! Production Operator, Other , Algoma, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!