Home Health - Physical Therapist - Name Your Bonus $
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Recover Health is now a part of the Aveanna Healthcare
family of companies.
Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year,
and through a series of exciting acquisitions we’ve expanded the
scope of our business into home health and hospice.
As an Aveanna Physical Therapist you will
utilize your clinical expertise to assess, teach, and deliver
therapy interventions and treatment directed by the Physician as
established in the home health plan of care. You will collaborate
with interdisciplinary team members, receiving and providing
pertinent updates to optimize patient well-being.
Hiring Bonus: Name Your Bonus $
Territory: Waupaca and surrounding
Why Join our Team?
A Physical Therapy career with Aveanna in the home health
setting offers schedule flexibility, one-on-one care and the
opportunity to make a real difference. We bring patients the care
and support they need to live independently and safely in their
place of residence, where they want to be.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform initial and ongoing assessments to evaluate mobility,
coordination, strength and current level of function.
- Responsible for administration, evaluation, and interpretation
of tests and measurements to determine functional goals and
- Provide a written evaluation and plan of care defining physical
therapy needs, goals, progress and expected outcomes.
- Delivery of physical therapy services to comply with prescribed
- Maintains plan of care by performing timely documentation of
client performance, modifying goals and treatment as needed, and
determine discharge care plans as appropriate.
- Responsible for discharge planning, including collaborating and
educating the patient and his/her caretakers on home exercise plan
to follow discharge.
- Participates in coordination of services with health care team,
physicians, parent/guardians, nurses, etc.
- Documents according to policy and procedure and requires
minimal supervision or instruction.
- Documents effectively resulting in no technical or clinical
denials subsequent to review of documentation by payers
- Maintain effective communication between staff, healthcare team
members and family.
Serve as a resource consultant for clinical staff.
- Supervises other personnel (PTA, HHA) as applicable.
- Completes OASIS assessments where allowed by state professional
practice and regulation.
- Follow policies and procedures and conforms to all applicable
patient care standards, licensure regulations and state laws.
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited
- Current, unrestricted state license as a Physical Therapist in
the state of practice
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation
and compliance with policies and procedures
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Proven relationship-builder
- Experience in Home Health Therapy and completion of OASIS
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Green Bay , Home Health - Physical Therapist - Name Your Bonus $, Other , Waupaca, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!