Company: Wisconsin Building Supply
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Now Building – Future Leaders!
Wisconsin Building Supply, a Division of US LBM, is
seeking a Millworker for our Green Bay, WI
Wisconsin Building Supply is a full-service lumber and
construction services company with a strong commitment
to delivering the best customer service in every project. We
use a hands-on approach to efficiently serve our commercial,
production home, custom home and re-modeling clients with
outstanding construction knowledge and a real sense of
urgency. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about
continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company
that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a
fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working
at Wisconsin Building
- We are all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; this is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM,
our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard. We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go
home in the same condition they came to work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a
- Manufacture and assemble.
- Ensure that all projects are completed in a timely fashion with
a quality compliant product.
- Keep up with current work flow production.
- Operate machinery with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Ensure that equipment is in good working order through daily
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Assist with specialty mill projects.
- Adhere to company safety policies and procedures
- Utilize hammers, saws, pneumatic nail and staple guns to
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check
all of these boxes?
- Experience. None, we are willing to train
the right candidates! But it’s also great if you have construction
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8-10+
hour work shifts
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
75lbs consistently and bend, twist, squat and reach throughout work
- Willingness. Must have the drive to
- Teamwork. Team focused approach to
- Excellence. Excellent work ethic and
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days)
- The Good. 401(k) with company match
- The Best. Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Wisconsin Building
Wisconsin Building Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings,
LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry,
sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any
other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or
Keywords: Wisconsin Building Supply, Green Bay , Part-Time Millworker, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!