General Laborer (Bundler) - 1st shift
Location: De Pere
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Atkore is forging a future where all Atkore brands, suppliers,
employees, customers, partners and communities are building better
together - a future focused on serving the customer and powering
and protecting the world.
Atkore is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electrical,
mechanical, and safety infrastructure solutions to power and
protect the world. With approximately 3,900 employees and 65
manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, Atkore
manufactures electrical conduit, cable management systems, armored
cable, metal framing, and security products and solutions is a
recent recipient of a Great Place to Work-- certification. Atkore's
commitment to quality, delivery and value helps customers realize
their vision. Atkore forges relationships and shapes the future
with breakthrough results, enhanced technology, and innovative
Atkore is looking for a highly talented General Laborer (Bundler)
for our 1st shift to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the shift
lead, this person will be capable of assisting changeovers,
inspecting quality, troubleshooting issues, and preforming a high
quality work while meeting production efficiencies.
- Work with urgency and a professional attitude to meet customer
demand and standards.
- Perform efficient bundling of product by using banding tools
and other equipment.
- Read and understand detailed and complex work orders.
- Work with entire mill crew to communicate issues and ensure
- Capable of assisting with mill changeover procedures within a
- Perform quality inspection utilizing quality plan and
- Comply with all policies and procedures set forth by Atkore's
Safety and Quality guidelines.
- Comply with all site 5S standards and continuous improvement
- Visually inspect parts for quality and surface defects to
ensure quality compliance.
- Recognize mill problems, help diagnose issues and help generate
- Troubleshoot issues and work collaboratively with technicians
- Accurately complete required production and labor reporting
- Read micrometers and calipers.
- Perform high quality work while meeting production
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read tape measures, micrometers and
- Must be able to visually inspect product.
- Must be able to add/subtract/multiply/divide.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be able to perform job while standing.
- Must be able to lift material/parts from the floor. (max. 40
Our Culture Drives Value
Atkore's culture is created from the disciplined use of the Atkore
Business System (ABS), which is a critical part of our mission and
a foundational system based on excellence in People, Strategy, and
Processes, tied together with Lean Daily Management (LDM) to manage
and sustain the business we have today, and Strategy Deployment
Process (SDP) to create the business we aspire to become.
Having the right talent in the right roles enables successful ABS
execution, improves our customer's experience, and delivers
breakthrough results. Said another way, that's how we win!
Great Leaders Drive Value
Atkore is committed to creating an engaged and aligned workplace
that helps drive an accountable and performance-based culture. Our
team possesses a willingness to strive for breakthrough results,
stays focused on being standout leaders, and fully supports
decisions of the Company after robust debate. We consistently live
the Atkore mission, learn our strategic priorities and link
behaviors to those priorities, all in a way that's consistent with
our core values. Together, we build stronger leaders and improve
customer satisfaction which positively increases the overall value
of the enterprise.
Atkore Delivers Value to You
Atkore International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital
or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Atkore International is a diverse company that believes its
employees are the foundation for investing in its future, through
the understanding that awareness and acceptance of our individual
difference enhance inclusion and promote engagement and alignment.
Diversity and inclusion are keys to growing our business and
providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all
Our dedicated employees are recognized for their commitment to our
customers and making our company better than it was the day
Join our team and align yourself with an industry leader!
Keywords: Atkore, Green Bay , General Laborer (Bundler) - 1st shift, Other , De Pere, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!