Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Contribute to implementation of Fulfillment System across
Order-to-Cash process (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver & Service).
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the successful launch
of New Product Introductions (NPI) within operations.
- Contribute to facility transformation, technology transfer and
ongoing maintenance of mixed model lines or value streams.
- Ensure ongoing success of process improvement initiatives by
implementing policies, procedures and process documentation.
- Implement demand driven principals and strategies that supports
operational excellence and long range plans. (Flexibility, Speed &
- Ensure product, material and information streams flow and are
synchronized to produce maximum efficiencies and lowest cost of
- Contribute to creation of innovative ideas to improve business
- Deploy standard tools, methodologies, standards, practices and
- Implement objectives to include continuous improvement
initiatives to achieve customer satisfaction and fulfillment
- Work closely with shop floor personnel to promote ongoing
Continuous Improvement of manufacturing methods, systems and
- Responsibility for area layouts, process definition, and
equipment justification, selection, and implementationSkills:order
to cash, new product introduction, process improvement, autocad,
solidworks, proeAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficiency in CAD (AutoCAD, Solid Works and/or ProE);
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication
- Knowledge of lean principles and process improvements;
- Diverse skills and experience leading projects;
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally to achieve desired
- Experience operating in high mix, low volume and high volume,
low mix production environments;
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and conflict
- Proven track record of successfully managing shifting deadlines
and priorities in a fast paced environment. About Actalent:Actalent
connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and
services capabilities drive value and results and provide the
expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our
experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting
critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how
companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and
engagement through experiences that enable continuous development.
Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of
Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.The company is
an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications
without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by
Keywords: Aerotek, Green Bay , Industrial Engineer, Other , Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!