Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
Company: Christian Park Village
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Personal Care Attendant (PCA)No experience necessary! The
fastest way to become a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)-- Start
your healthcare career today!We are actively recruiting bright,
energetic individuals -including high school juniors and seniors--
to join our team as a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) in our nursing
home setting. - You will take an 8 hour online course and you're
ready to begin!If you have patience, empathy and a true desire to
care for those in need, you will love working as a Personal Care
Attendant (PCA) at Christian Park Village In this role, you have an
opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our residents. - We invest
in you too, by offering the opportunity to take the Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) class (at no cost) that will prepare you to
become a CNA.At Ciena Healthcare, we take care of you too, with an
attractive benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching funds
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Health insurance
- AFLAC -
- Employee discounts- including mobile phone discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- SPOTLIGHT, our virtual community and rewards and recognitions
program, exclusively for Ciena staff members
- Scholarship opportunitiesResponsibilitiesAs a Personal Care
Attendant (PCA) you will care for residents under the direction and
supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse.
Some responsibilities include:
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output.
- Care for the guests' environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests' skin when administering care and reports
changes to licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests' mental health and social service
- High school graduate/GED preferred
- 8 hour online nurse aide training class
- Competency testing - Requirements: 16 years or older
Keywords: Christian Park Village, Green Bay , Personal Care Attendant (PCA), Other , Escanaba, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!