Band Saw Operator 2nd Shift at Shiocton Cut Stock
Company: Shiocton Cut Stock
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionGo Fast Manufacturing in New London, WI is
looking for one band saw operator 2nd shift to join our 30 person
strong team. We are located on N3752 Drier Rd. Our ideal candidate
is a self-starter, motivated, and engaged.Bandsaw OperatorEssential
- Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow company safety
guidelines and requirements, use personal protective equipment, and
proactively address any unsafe conditions observed. Maintain
housekeeping and safety compliance, inspection ready at all
- Ideal candidate has the foresight to plan ahead and maintain
- Operate both a semi auto and auto metal cutting bandsaws in
- E2 shoptech software to follow job travelers.
- Responsible for setting up machines, maintaining process flow,
shutting down machines, and performing maintenance, as
- Cleans and inspects machinery daily.
- Communicates with other departments to facilitate
- Keeps workspace and surroundings clean and neat to foster
productivity and efficiency.
- Other assignments as made by
- High School diploma or GED preferred.Experience required:
- Previous experience with setting up and maintaining equipment
- Previous shop experience preferred.
- MUST be able to work independently Knowledge and skills
- Basic mechanical skills
- Able to read measuring devices.Job Type: Full-timePay: $18 -
$20 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work boot programSchedule:
- Monday – Thursday 2pm - 10pm & Friday (6am-11am or 11am -3pm
- Overtime scheduled according to production
Keywords: Shiocton Cut Stock, Green Bay , Band Saw Operator 2nd Shift at Shiocton Cut Stock, Other , Shiocton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!