Company: Marathon Cheese Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Availability on 2nd or 3rd Shift
2nd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 2:45 pm to 10:45 pm. *Saturday hours
are generally 12:45 pm to 6:45 pm. Availability of Saturday hours
are dependent on production and staffing needs.
3rd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 10:45 pm to 6:45 am. *Saturday hours
are generally 6:45 pm to 12:45 am or until Sanitation is complete.
Please note we have a Monday night start for 3rd Shift.
Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and
* Maintaining equipment and making necessary machine adjustments to
meet product quality standards.
* Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, SQF and established
safety rules and regulations.
* Maintaining accurate production records
* Performing quality inspection checks and product safety checks at
regular intervals throughout the shift.
* Must be people-oriented, able to work with others to complete
work assignments in a team environment and willing to direct others
to complete work assignments.
* Understand and utilize box erecting, case sealing, and labeling
* Moving pallets, basic cleanup/sweeping and assisting other
positions as needed.
* Perform sanitation of the work area and equipment as needed.
* Willing to assist in training for the position when needed.
* Must be dependable and have a certain degree of flexibility to
work overtime, different shifts and Saturdays when needed.
* Must be mechanically inclined and able to satisfactorily complete
pre-employment assessments to meet minimum requirements for the
* Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism.
* Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers,
peers, supervisors and the public.
* Good organizational and communication skills.
* Must be proficient in math and problem solving abilities
* Must be a self-starter, easily motivated, and require limited
* Willing to assist in training for the position when needed
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred . Education beyond High
School would be a plus. Forklift experience is desirable. Prior
manufacturing and/or packaging experience would also be a plus.
Work inside a clean manufacturing environment. Required to sit,
stand, walk, climb stairs, and lift 50 pounds frequently and 75
This job posting is meant to give an overview of the available
position. This does not cover every detail of expectations of the
position. Duties and responsibilities may be added or modified at
any time. Normal operations are Monday thru Friday, with a Monday
night start for our third shift. Saturday work may be required
depending on production and staffing needs. Saturdays are usually
six hour shifts. All work performed in excess of 8 hours in any
work day or 40 hours straight time in any work week shall be
compensated at the rate of time and one half your straight time
Keywords: Marathon Cheese Corporation, Green Bay , Machine Operator, Other , Marathon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!