Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Remote)
Company: CONNECT, powered by American Family Insurance
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At CONNECT, powered by American Family Insurance, we believe
people are an organization's most valuable asset, and their ideas
and experiences matter. From our CEO to our workforce, we're
committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers
innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers'
dreams in ways never imagined.Compensation may vary based on the
job level and your geographic work location.Compensation
Minimum:$64,800Compensation Maximum:$97,300Summary:Inspect assigned
areas of practices and procedures to verify compliance with
applicable laws, government regulations, company policies, and
procedures. Ensure the proper recording of transactions and
compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
This is a work from home opportunityPrimary Accountabilities
- Assist business partners in developing and implementing
adequate compliance policies and procedures.
- Investigate medium-complexity issues independently. Gather and
track related information. Make appropriate recommendations.
- Assist in and/or lead the coordination of regulatory exams and
inquiries, along with draft written inquiries.
- Research applicable laws and regulations and analyze their
effect on business practices. Apply a working knowledge of laws,
regulations, and internal policies related to Compliance.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry practices and
- Serve as an expert resource on assigned subjects on more
- Complete detailed data analysis, such as conducting in-depth
reviews of internal business practices, as needed, to identify
potential problems and mitigate risk. Recommend solutions, as
- Escalate issues and maintain records, as required or
- May be required to travel.Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Insurance or financial services industry experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Probing skills.
- Ability to read, understand, and explain regulations.Additional
- Offer to selected candidate will be made contingent on the
results of applicable background checks.
- Offer to selected candidate is contingent on signing a
non-disclosure agreement for proprietary information, trade
secrets, and inventions.
- Our policy restricts consideration of applicants needing
employment sponsorship (visas) to specialty occupations.
Sponsorship will not be considered for this position.When you work
at Connect, powered by American Family Insurance you can expect
benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial
wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental,
vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your
health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension
plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In
addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave
are available to support our employees and their families. Interns
and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family
Keywords: CONNECT, powered by American Family Insurance, Green Bay , Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Remote), Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!