Wealth RPS Advisor
Company: Johnson Financial Group
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Johnson Financial Group is seeking a Wealth Retirement Plan
Services (RPS) Advisor! The Wealth RPS Advisor is responsible for
developing new Employee Benefit Trust relationships. At Johnson,
the RPS team is very hands on and truly cares about the customer
experience and meeting client needs. They take a collaborative
approach, working with a team of specialists to deliver
comprehensive advice and solutions spanning all of JFG's offered
services to current and prospective clients.
What sets us apart:
* Our company size is ideal - we are big enough to have the bells
and whistles similar to those of larger institutions, yet small
enough to deliver personalized service which allows our associates
to have a personal impact.
* We have a local service team rooted in the communities we serve,
paired with relationship managers, portfolio managers and
recordkeepers. We have a great team atmosphere.
* Clients prefer to work with us because of our flexible program
unbound by proprietary investment options.
* We are here to deliver the best client experience through our
highly talented RPS team enabled by technology and
Successful Wealth RPS Advisors are:
* Business Development Officers: You will be responsible for the
ongoing development and execution of an individual business plan to
achieve new business development, client referral and retention
objectives. This includes matching prospects needs with JFG
investment solutions resulting in new business. You will understand
the client's retirement plan benefit objectives utilizing a
purposeful discovery process and consultative approach.
* Client Focused: You will be responsible for all aspects of client
interaction, including directing and coordinating execution of
transactions. As a Wealth RPS Advisor, you work closely with Plan
Sponsors on plan conversions, design, amendments and administration
of qualified employee retirement plans. You are responsive and
complete timely and accurate documentation of the client
* Business Partners: You are a key liaison between client,
investment advisory/management team and recordkeeping areas. You
will develop and maintains strong relationship with key business
partners both internal and external.
* Industry Experts: As a trusted Advisor, you will establish a plan
investment strategy to include implementation, maintenance, and
communication with the assigned Portfolio Manager, or individually.
You're responsible for reviewing and interpreting plan documents
and serve as a resource to Plan Sponsors and designees; conducting
client reviews, employee meetings, and responding to inquiries. You
actively manage inherent risks by adhering to internal policies and
procedures, regulatory and statutory requirements and exercise
* Strong Communicators: You clearly communicate solutions and
effectively overcome objections with prospective e clients,
existing clients, and participant populations, as applicable.
* Bachelor's Degree and 5 years' experience working with
organizational and/ or institutional clients and employers.
* Demonstrated expertise in sale, networking, negotiating, business
acumen and execution.
* Industry specific certifications a plus; CEBS, QKA, CRP, etc.
Johnson Financial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
encourage Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals
with Disabilities to apply. We embrace difference, welcome
diversity and value a culture of respect.
Keywords: Johnson Financial Group, Green Bay , Wealth RPS Advisor, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!