Auto Service Advisor
Company: Fleet Farm
Posted on: September 24, 2022
If you have a customer first attitude, possess a can-do work
ethic and have a desire for a career in the automotive service
industry, this position may be perfect for you! The Auto Service
Advisor works with customers to determine their vehicle needs and
services requested; verifies warranty coverage; develops estimates;
creates repair orders and maintains excellent customer service
- Answer phones promptly and courteously, adhering to service
- Schedule service appointments for customers.
- Establish a working knowledge of Fleet Farm's entire line of
tires, parts and accessories.
- Promote and sell automotive products and services that meet
- Develop service estimates by costing materials, supplies and
labor, and calculating customer's payment.
- Occasionally, perform basic maintenance duties such as changing
oil, checking fluids, installing batteries, mounting and balancing
- Assist customers with all questions and handle all customer
issues. Always provide superior customer service.
- Assist in preparations for events and promotions.
- Ensure all services are completed with a high degree of quality
and meets the needs of the customer. Education/Experience:
- 16 years of age with a valid driver's license.
- Previous experience in a customer-focused role.
- Previous experience in a service/mechanical setting
- Demonstrated ability to learn basic mechanical tasks.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including days, nights, weekends and holidays is
preferred. Enjoy Great Benefits, Incentive Programs and Growth
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Green Bay , Auto Service Advisor, Other , Antigo, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!