Company: Alpha Baking
Posted on: September 24, 2022
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a clean work environment and sanitation workflow by
assigning tasks to the team.
- Maintain sanitation supply inventory.
- Develop sanitation staff through communication, evaluation,
coaching, and monitoring.
- Work directly with Pest Control providers to eliminate pest
- Maintain sanitation programs and policies.
- Conduct weekly plant audit inspections.
- Participate in the development of processes to minimize product
safety incident exposure.
- Provide support to the other departments as needed. OTHER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct all business dealings in a professional and courteous
- Demonstrate computer proficiency including the use of Microsoft
- Ability to learn sanitation computer programs and
- Identify opportunities for improvement and propose cost
reduction strategies for the facility.
- Support and implement new project ideas and designs.
- Maintains professional knowledge by attending workshops.
- Work a flexible schedule when required.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.Job Requirements:PHYSICAL
- Lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Long periods of sitting/standing/walking.
- Frequent typing and working with a personal computer.
- Handling sanitation chemicals on regular basis. QUALIFICATIONS
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Current or future certification required for AIB or similar
course and HACCP. Experience:
- 3-5 years of sanitation and/or food manufacturing experience
with progressive responsibility.
- Supervisory experience in the department is preferred. Alpha
Baking Company, Inc., a national distributor of bread, rolls, and
buns, as well as sweet goods, was founded in 1979. Headquartered in
Chicago, Alpha Baking has three production plants in Illinois and
others in Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Alpha Baking's retail
brands include S. Rosen's, MaryAnn, Natural Ovens Bakery, Kreamo,
and Golden Hearth, with the additional products sold under private
label agreements and the Alpha Baking foodservice brand. Our broad
array of products can be found in national restaurant chains, quick
service restaurants, schools, institutions, major league sports
franchises, national grocery chains, and independent grocery
stores.We are an equal opportunity employer with policies
prohibiting unlawful discrimination on the basis of any protected
classification under applicable local, state, and/or federal laws
which include race, color religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability status or veteran status,
Alpha Baking Company, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Alpha Baking, Green Bay , Sanitation Supervisor, Other , Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!