Welder 2nd Shift - Hiring Now
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview: CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services
company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which
centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company
provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and
investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case
IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture
applications from machines to implements and the digital
technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland
Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction
products that make the industry more productive. Across a history
spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a
pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and
drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of
Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's
35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace,
focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component
parts to obtain required configurations and positions for
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse
metal segments, using processes such as gas metal arc, flux-cored
arc, plasma arc, and shielded metal arc.
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid
overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or
expansion of material.
- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with
straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to
the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand
scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders, or arc-cutting
- Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications,
sketches, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan
layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Connect and turn regulator valves to activate and adjust gas
flow and pressure so that desired flames are obtained.
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and
other identifying marks as required.
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring that there
is no loose or thick scale, slag, rust, moisture, grease, or other
- Select and install torches, torch tips, filler rods, and flux,
according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses
- Remove rough spots from workpieces, using portable grinders,
hand files, or scrapers.
- Position and secure workpieces, using hoists, cranes, wire, and
banding machines or hand tools.
- Clean or degrease parts, using wire brushes, portable grinders,
or chemical baths.
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and
reassembling parts, using cutting torches, and hand tools.
- Dismantle metal assemblies or cut scrap metal, using
thermal-cutting equipment such as flame-cutting torches or
- Check grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometers,
calipers, and precision measuring instruments.
- Gouge metals, using the air-arc gouging process.
- Guide and direct flames or electrodes on or across workpieces
to straighten, bend, melt, or build up metal.
- Preheat workpieces prior to welding or bending, using torches
or heating furnaces.
- Hammer bulges or bends in metal workpieces.
- We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit
(medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our
industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement
objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life
insurance, and much more! Relocation Assistance Available Rate of
Pay: $26.27/Hour + $1.00 shift + $4,000 Signing Bonus ($1320 at 90
days of service, $1320 at 180 days of service, and $1,360 at 1
years of service.) Hours: 2nd shift hours 3:30PM-1:30AM Mon-Th &
Overtime as needed Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with
multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your
individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in
meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include:
paid parental leave, life insurance, and much more! Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including
the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 1 or more years of welding work experience is required.
Completion of an apprenticeship and/or certification may be
considered in lieu of work experience. EEO: US applicants: CNH
Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers
candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by
viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional
information here. If you need reasonable accommodation with the
application process, please call 1- option 1 and then option 5, or
contact us at . Read about our company's commitment to pay
transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Green Bay , Welder 2nd Shift - Hiring Now, Other , Maribel, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!