Logistics Team Lead
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Do you enjoy serving customers, mentoring others, and enacting
processes to ensure customers are receiving the best possible
customer service? Do you have a positive attitude and love
interacting with people? If so, this opportunity is for you!
The Logistics Team Lead is responsible for breaking down, sorting,
preparing, staging and stocking the sales floor with all new
inbound freight while following our Door-To-Floor (D2F) in 24 hours
- Train and supervise the Logistics Team.
- Plan and prioritize the Logistics Team's daily activities &
assign daily tasks.
- Ensure all freight is processed and stocked on the floor within
24 hours of receipt.
- Ensure stocking standards are being met and ensure Fleet Farm's
presentation standards are being executed at a high level.
- Coordinate processing of excess merchandise with the
Replenishment Team to ensure it is properly binned and located in
capstock or the backroom.
- Collaborates with Logistics Manager to implement process
improvements and evaluate team performance.
- Assist in picking Buy on Line Pick up in Store (BOPIS) and
preparing Pick Pack and Ship (PPS) orders to be shipped.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years of retail logistics or general warehouse/logistics
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift and other
material handling devices.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an
environment of fast change.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that
includes full- time and part-time Team Members.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively, implementing solutions,
multi-task and respond flexibly in a quickly changing
- Warehouse environment can expose temperature fluctuations
(hot/cold), noise, dust, and uneven walking surfaces.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business. Includes early mornings, weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Green Bay , Logistics Team Lead, Other , Plymouth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!