Customer Account Specialist (Hybrid)
Company: Schreiber Foods
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Customer Account Specialist manages the order to cash process
to maximize customer satisfaction and grow Schreiber profitability.
This position is focused on the daily management of customer orders
within our international sales group.
This role is a Hybrid position working from our Home Office in
Green Bay, Wisconsin a minimum of two days a week.
What you'll do:
* Responsible and accountable for providing exceptional customer
service as the primary point of customer contact.
* Process and update customer orders from beginning to end in an
accurate and timely manner.
* Collect, comprehend, monitor and analyze customer requirements in
order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery time and
order fill rates.
* Gather and communicate service and quality opportunities.
* Cultivate and maintain positive customer relationships.
* Work as a team with Sales to develop, maintain and grow customer
* Serve as a liaison between the customer and internal
* Provide assistance to customers in order to resolve questions,
issues, inquiries and complaints.
* Maintain and utilize Schreiber systems, i.e., Oracle, Diver, SOS,
and other Microsoft Office programs.
* Comprehend product specs, code dates, shelf life, case weight
calculation, market segments, etc.
What you need to succeed:
* Bachelors in Business, Human Resources, Marketing or related
* 2+ years of Business or Customer Service
* Spanish Bilingual preferred, but not required
* Professional communication, adaptable, able to initiate action,
strong organizational and problem-solving skills, likes working
with diverse customers.
* Positive attitude and team player.
* Flexible and able to multi-task.
* Ability to travel up to 5% (within and outside of the US)
Eligible partners will receive:
* Get not one, but TWO retirement benefits. When you join our
employee-owned company, you'll be part of our Employee Stock
Ownership Plan (ESOP) from day one. That means in addition to an 8%
401(k) match into the ESOP, Schreiber will contribute an extra
amount - about 10% of your earnings - toward your retirement every
year. That's a company contribution of around 18% in retirement
* Earn bonus pay. You'll have an opportunity to earn incentive pay
twice a year when we meet our company goals.
* Earn $ for focusing on your health. Get up to $1,200 for your
health savings account each year, plus get reimbursed for fitness
membership, equipment or classes.
* Pursue development that's relevant to your role, career goals and
the company. Plus, we offer tuition reimbursement if you want to
further your education to grow in your role at Schreiber.
* Get access to medical, prescription drug, dental and vision
benefits starting day one. This includes an onsite nurse and mental
* Give back to the community through your volunteer hours. For
every hour you volunteer, you can earn $10 for the nonprofit of
your choice. Schreiber also matches your charitable contributions
up to $250 every year.
* Experience caring like you've never experienced it before. We
have a program that's completely organized by and for other
partners who need extra help. It's called Partners Helping
Partners. We have hundreds of examples of partners organizing
fundraisers to help out others going through a hard time.
Sound like a company you'd like to be a part of? Click Apply.
Need extra assistance with the application process? Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-437-7601.
For positions that require any amount of travel: Valid driver's
license, auto insurance (at least state minimum- more might be
required), acceptable driving record per Schreiber Foods
discretion, and vehicle that will ensure applicant can meet the
travel necessities of the position are required.
Schreiber requires that an employee have authorization to work in
the country in which the role is based. In the event, an applicant
does not have current work authorization, Schreiber will determine,
in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work
authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all
roles are suitable for sponsorship.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Want to be alerted of new openings? Sign in and click the Job
Alerts button in the upper-right corner to create a job alert.
Keywords: Schreiber Foods, Green Bay , Customer Account Specialist (Hybrid), Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!