Human Resources Representative
Company: John Michael Kohler Arts Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Company: John Michael Kohler Arts Center Location: Sheboygan, Wi
Human Resources Representative - Job Ad - Hybrid Are you outgoing
and have a desire for building trustworthy internal and external
relationships? Do you enjoy helping others find their passion for
work? Would you like to work remotely two days per week and three
days onsite? Do you have an appreciation for Human Resources,
especially recruiting for a diverse and talented staff? If so, the
John Michael Kohler Arts Center (JMKAC) an established nonprofit,
located in Sheboygan, WI, has an opportunity just right for you!
Apply now for an opportunity to work for an organization that
really makes a difference in people's lives! Essential Duties and
- Full cycle recruiting to bring in diverse and talented staff
who support the mission, goals and employee engagement.
- Develop and maintain consistent proactive recruitment program
that supports a positive inclusive culture.
- Review, analyze and recommend updates to roles and job
descriptions to provide clarity, alignment to goals and growth
- Take the lead on the applicant tracking system and technology
to on board new staff.
- Produce staffing reports and other research that helps
- Conduct and constantly improve new employee orientation process
to welcome new staff and enhance the on boarding experience.
- Get to know a network of people and build relationships to help
identify and source qualified candidates.
- Teach candidates and staff about all of the perks and benefits
and facilitate benefits administration and enrollment.
- Assist and coordinate other Human Resources projects based on
department goals and career growth and aspiration.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or other relevant
- 2-3 years prior recruitment experience with management,
professional and front line exempt and non-exempt roles
- 1 - 2 years proactive sourcing using a variety of
- 1-2 years prior Human Resources experience a plus
- Prior benefits administration experience
- Proficient with social media and technology to support
- Prior project management experience a plus
- Microsoft office - mid-advanced word, excel, powerpoint, and
- Demonstrated experience being detail oriented
- Strong writing skills creating messages, job descriptions and
- High level of interpersonal skills and handling sensitive and
confidential situationsWe offer a full benefit package, career
growth and a creative work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: John Michael Kohler Arts Center, Green Bay , Human Resources Representative, Other , Plymouth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!