Company: Us Tech Force - Green Bay
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionUS Tech Force is seeking Machine Operators for
one of our clients in the Green Bay area. This person will have
Three to five years of Machine Operating experience. This person is
responsible for producing a quality product to the customers
specifications efficiently and work on continuous improvements with
regard to workmanship standards, standard operating procedures, and
safety suggestions.Essential Functions:
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product
specification targets at Level I standards forone or more machine
- Perform minor machine adjustments
- Perform minor equipment repair
- Pack finished product
- Maintain established Quality standards
- Inspect and examine bags/pouches for defects and
- Measure product to customer specifications
- Proper packing quantities are fulfilled
- Work with Quality team for non-conformances
- Troubleshoot a process or machine concern and communicate
- Accurately document and complete necessary forms
- Work with multiple teams/departments
- Maintain a clean work area
- Follow all safety and food safety regulations
- Perform other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memos is required.
- The ability to effectively communicate verbally and through
written materials is essential.
- The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one
and small group situations to employeesand others is
- This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply
and divide in common units ofmeasure, using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals.
- The ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations is required.
- The employee is required to sit, bend, stoop, twist, use hands
and fingers, handle and feel objects and tools and balance.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of working experience within a manufacturing
setting required.Shifts:1st, 2nd and 3rd shift availablePay Range:
$17-$20.00Company DescriptionUS Tech Force...complete staffing
solutions. Is a staffing company specializing in helping GREAT
People find GREAT Jobs with GREAT companies! Serving All Industries
- All Positions & All Levels. Most positions are Long-Term,
Permanent, Contract-to-Hire, or Direct Hire Positions. ***Skilled
and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial;
Office; Professional; General Labor: Professional; Welding;
Machining; Machine Operators***We partner with 100's of companies
within Northeast, WI, visit our website for a full list of
available positions: www.ustechforce.com.No Charge - Professional
and Personalized Staffing/Employment Services -by Jobble
Keywords: Us Tech Force - Green Bay, Green Bay , Machine Operators, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!