Company: Marathon Cheese Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Availability on 1st, 2nd and 3rd ShiftCore Hours
1st Shift: Monday thru Friday, 6:45 am to 2:45 pm. *Saturday hours
are generally 6:45 am to 12:45 pm. Availability of Saturday hours
are dependent on production and staffing needs
2nd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 2:45 pm to 10:45 pm. *Saturday hours
are generally 12:45 pm to 6:45 pm. Availability of Saturday hours
are dependent on production and staffing needs.
3rd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 10:45 pm to 6:45 am. *Saturday hours
are generally 6:45 pm to 12:45 am or until Sanitation is complete.
Please note we have a Monday night start for 3rd Shift.
Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and
- Feed cheese onto state of the art production line for wrapping
- Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, SQF and
established safety rules and regulations.
- Set-up scales, operate scales to weigh product for
- Ability to pack cheese product into boxes, stack boxes on
pallets and inspect packages and boxes or good seals and code
- Understand and utilize box erecting, case sealing, and labeling
- Perform sanitation of the work area and equipment as
- Must be able to read and write English and perform basic math
- Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism and work
as a team player.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional image with
customers, peers, supervisors and the public.
- Good organizational and communication skills.Education &
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred . Education beyond High
School would be a plus. Prior manufacturing and/or packaging
experience would also be a plus.
Work inside a clean manufacturing environment. Required to sit,
stand, walk, climb stairs, and lift 25 pounds frequently and 45
This job posting is meant to give an overview of the available
position. This does not cover every detail of expectations of the
position. Duties and responsibilities may be added or modified at
any time. Normal operations are Monday thru Friday, with a Monday
night start for our third shift. Saturday work may be required
depending on production needs. Saturdays are usually six hour
shifts. All work performed in excess of 8 hours in any work day or
40 hours straight time in any work week shall be compensated at the
rate of time and one half your straight time rate.
Keywords: Marathon Cheese Corporation, Green Bay , Line Worker, Other , Marathon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!